FORUM LYCEE AZZOUZI MECHERIA Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD@#Powered By Phoca Guest..book Note 05-12-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM LYCEE AZZOUZI MECHERIA Index du Forum -> fORUM D'ENSEIGNEMENT GENERAL منتدى التعليم العام -> انشغلات عمال التربية
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
verlyne

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:33 (2016) Répondre en citant

Click Here > bit.ly/1XmlghI

But,,as,,you,,know,,,I,,as,,developer,,give,,to,,all,,users,,following:,,-,,free,,extensions,,-,,free,,language,,packs,,-,,free,,documentation,,-,,free,,help,,-,,free,,personal,,help,,via,,e-mail,,-,,free,,help,,while,,setting,,up,,Phoca,,Gallery,,on,,servers,,,etc.,,,etcOk,,they,,say,,,if,,Phoca,,Gallery,,ends,,,there,,will,,be,,other,,similar,,projectNo,,,,such,,,,articles,,,,will,,,,ever,,,,appear,,,,on,,,,this,,,,website,,,,again16,,,,Aug,,,,2011,,,,la,,,,10:26,,,,Sujith,,,,Dear,,,,All,,,,,If,,,,all,,,,the,,,,above,,,,mentioned,,,,steps,,,,were,,,,not,,,,working,,,,for,,,,you,,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,bother,,,,about,,,,iti,,,,had,,,,the,,,,same,,,,problem,,,,,but,,,,this,,,,web,,,,help,,,,meWhopper,,is,,MASSIVE!,,The,,name,,fits,,him!,,They,,are,,also,,doing,,fine,,and,,best,,budds,,with,,each,,otherI,,,,moved,,,,two,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,to,,,,be,,,,closer,,,,to,,,,our,,,,work,,,,but,,,,I,,,,faced,,,,many,,,,obstacles,,,,and,,,,challengesInstall,,,,the,,,,Redaction-Plugin,,,,Under,,,,the,,,,plugin,,,,parameters,,,,put,,,,div,,,,a,/phoca.cz/,,,,2,,,,Jan,,,,2010,,,,la,,,,21:27,,,,rojo,,,,this,,,,also,,,,worled,,,,for,,,,me,,,,For,,,,2.6.1,,,,goto,,,,view.html.php,,,,in,,,,components/comphocagallery/views/categories,,,,and,,,,find,,,,the,,,,line,,,,with,,,,something,,,,like,,,,$tmpl['sz'],,,,=,,,,base64decode'PGRpdiBzdHlleave,,,the,,,letter,,,inside,,,the,,,[,,,],,,alone!,,,dont,,,change,,,it,,,to,,,md,,,plz,,,11,,,Jun,,,2010,,,la,,,06:32,,,whatsup,,,ok,,,now,,,for,,,the,,,good,,,version,,,of,,,my,,,explanation!,,,step,,,1:,,,open:,,,view.html.php,,,located:,,,/publichtml/components/comphocagallery/views/categories,,,search,,,for:,,,base64decode,,,when,,,u,,,find,,,base64decode,,,,there,,,will,,,be,,,a,,,string,,,of,,,numbers,,,behind,,,it.its,,,on,,,line,,,258,,,,change,,,into:,,,$tmpl['f'],,,=,,,base64decode('a');,,,/publichtml/components/comphocagallery/views/category,,,search,,,for:,,,base64decode,,,when,,,u,,,find,,,base64decode,,,,there,,,will,,,be,,,a,,,string,,,of,,,numbers,,,behind,,,it.its,,,on,,,line,,,169,,,,change,,,into:,,,$tmpl['mf'],,,=,,,base64decode('a');,,,final,,,step:,,,open:,,,renderfront.php,,,located:,,,Administratorcomponentscomphocagallerylibrariesphocagalleryrender,,,search,,,the,,,line:,,,function,,,getString(),,,change,,,the,,,whole,,,line,,,into:,,,return,,,'';,,,and,,,ur,,,done,,,hopefully,,,,after,,,3,,,times,,,its,,,ok,,,now,,,XD,,,20,,,Jun,,,2010,,,la,,,01:27,,,John,,,whatsup,,,,I,,,followed,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,step's,,,and,,,now,,,my,,,Gallery,,,appears,,,to,,,be,,,broken,,,just,,,a,,,white,,,page,,,appearsObviously,,,nobody,,,prevents,,,you,,,from,,,removing,,,back-links,,,completely,,,(a,,,small,,,donation,,,to,,,the,,,author,,,would,,,be,,,a,,,nice,,,gesture,,,though)All,,,the,,,best,,,and,,,have,,,a,,,wonderful,,,summerThe,,,fact,,,that,,,each,,,and,,,every,,,one,,,of,,,you,,,took,,,the,,,time,,,to,,,sign,,,the,,,card,,,was,,,such,,,a,,,nice,,,touchWelcome,,,,to,,,,GPLi,,,try,,,to,,,make,,,all,,,the,,,compinations,,,of,,,'ed',,,'md',,,'sz',,,to,,,both,,,of,,,files,,,and,,,nothing,,,worked!,,,any,,,suggestions?,,,17,,,Dec,,,2009,,,la,,,17:57,,,GPL,,,Jan,,,says,,,"without,,,restrictions",,,yet,,,he,,,goes,,,to,,,great,,,lengths,,,to,,,restrict,,,people,,,and,,,force,,,the,,,display,,,of,,,his,,,back-linksMy,,,,point,,,,is,,,,Don't,,,,lose,,,,hope,,,,and,,,,motivation,,,,just,,,,a,,,,for,,,,few,,,,hundreds,,,,of,,,,themsee:,,,,GPL,,,,2.0,,,,license,,,,point,,,,1,,,,,2,,,,c),,,,"you,,,,must,,,,cause,,,,it,,,,,when,,,,started,,,,running,,,,for,,,,such,,,,interactive,,,,use,,,,in,,,,the,,,,most,,,,ordinary,,,,way,,,,,to,,,,print,,,,or,,,,display,,,,an,,,,announcement,,,,including,,,,an,,,,appropriate,,,,copyright,,,,notice",,,,2,,,,c),,,,If,,,,the,,,,modified,,,,program,,,,normally,,,,reads,,,,commands,,,,interactively,,,,when,,,,run,,,,,you,,,,must,,,,cause,,,,it,,,,,when,,,,started,,,,running,,,,for,,,,such,,,,interactive,,,,use,,,,in,,,,the,,,,most,,,,ordinary,,,,way,,,,,to,,,,print,,,,or,,,,display,,,,an,,,,announcement,,,,including,,,,an,,,,appropriate,,,,copyright,,,,notice,,,,and,,,,a,,,,notice,,,,that,,,,there,,,,is,,,,no,,,,warranty,,,,(or,,,,else,,,,,saying,,,,that,,,,you,,,,provide,,,,a,,,,warranty),,,,and,,,,that,,,,users,,,,may,,,,redistribute,,,,the,,,,program,,,,under,,,,these,,,,conditions,,,,,and,,,,telling,,,,the,,,,user,,,,how,,,,to,,,,view,,,,a,,,,copy,,,,of,,,,this,,,,LicenseSunday,,,,,06,,,,March,,,,2016,,,,They,,,attacked,,,my,,,sites,,,,they,,,written,,,threatening,,,emails,,,to,,,me,,,and,,,this,,,only,,,because,,,I,,,didn't,,,find,,,time,,,to,,,add,,,some,,,feature,,,to,,,the,,,component,,,or,,,I,,,didn't,,,find,,,time,,,to,,,make,,,modifications,,,for,,,their,,,sites,,,for,,,free,,,(which,,,they,,,sold,,,to,,,their,,,customers),,,or,,,I,,,didn't,,,change,,,the,,,component,,,so,,,it,,,will,,,not,,,look,,,like,,,Joomla!,,,component,,,(?)I,,,was,,,wrong,,,to,,,post,,,that,,,and,,,,after,,,thinking,,,about,,,it,,,and,,,receiving,,,complaints,,,from,,,different,,,people,,,,I,,,decided,,,to,,,remove,,,the,,,articleCata,,,,-,,,,nu,,,,stiu,,,,,probabil,,,,le,,,,place,,,,cum,,,,jongleaza,,,,cu,,,,mingea,,,,8,,,,Mar,,,,2009,,,,la,,,,16:28,,,,Phoca,,,,Hi,,,,pinkISH,,,,,I,,,,am,,,,developer,,,,of,,,,Phoca,,,,Gallery18,,Apr,,2011,,la,,17:32,,mauro,,hi,,,thanks,,for,,you,,work,,,but,,i,,didn't,,found,,these,,strings,,File:,,componentscomphocagalleryviewscategoriesview.html.php,,Line,,220,,replace,,with,,:,,$tmpl['s'],,=,,'';,,File:,,administratorcomponentscomphocagalleryfrontviewscategoriesview.html.php,,Line,,220,,replace,,with,,:,,$tmpl['s'],,=,,'';,,and,,the,,logo,,is,,ever,,present,,thank,,you!,,11,,May,,2011,,la,,00:55,,habababa,,Coro,,Terbang:,,luv,,ya,,xDD,,12,,May,,2011,,la,,10:55,,jds,,Coro,,Terbang:,,thanksCity,,,,State,,,Name*,,,Content*,,,Image,,,Verification*,,,,,,,,,Sunday,,,06,,March,,2016,,1,,,Jun,,,2011,,,la,,,19:17,,,Manuel,,,I've,,,did,,,a,,,clean,,,install,,,of,,,version,,,Phoca,,,Gallery,,,version,,,2.7.8,,,for,,,Joomla,,,1.5,,,I,,,found,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,lines,,,to,,,change,,,except:,,,File:,,,componentscomphocagalleryviewscategoryview.html.php,,,Line,,,83,,,replace,,,to:,,,$tmpl['lm'],,,=,,,'';,,,File:,,,componentscomphocagalleryviewscategoriesview.html.php,,,Line,,,220,,,replace,,,with,,,:,,,$tmpl['s'],,,=,,,'';,,,On,,,mine,,,,under,,,view,,,it,,,has,,,only,,,the,,,following,,,folders:,,,phocagallery,,,,phocagalleryc,,,,phocagalleryco,,,,.coimg,,,,.coimgs,,,,.cos,,,,.cp,,,,.cs,,,,.d,,,,.f,,,,.g,,,,.i,,,,.in,,,,.linkcats,,,,.img,,,,.links,,,,.m,,,,.ra,,,,.raimg,,,,.s,,,,.t,,,,.upgrade,,,,and,,,.users,,,Can,,,anyone,,,help?,,,2,,,Jun,,,2011,,,la,,,12:38,,,Rafael,,,What,,,about,,,phoca,,,download,,,for,,,Joomla,,,1.6?,,,How,,,to,,,remove,,,"powered,,,by,,,phoca"??,,,2,,,Jun,,,2011,,,la,,,12:55,,,Rafael,,,Support,,,the,,,developer,,,never,,,mind,,,I,,,figured,,,it,,,outRemove,,.'P'.'o'.'w'.'e'.'r'.'e'.'d'.',,'.'b'.'y'.',,'.''.'P'.'h'.'o'.'c'.'a'.''.',,'.''.'G'.'a'.'l'.'l'.'e'.'r'.'y'.'',,5Sandy,,Schmidtbauer:,,Mounds,,View,,,MNHi!,,Just,,wanted,,to,,wish,,you,,all,,a,,very,,blessed,,time,,celebrating,,Jesus',,birthday!,,Maxie,,is,,doing,,great,,and,,growing,,wonderfullyThere,,,,are,,,,,in,,,,fact,,,,,no,,,,restrictions,,,,of,,,,distribution,,,,,therefore,,,,,a,,,,component,,,,labeled,,,,"commercial",,,,only,,,,means,,,,that,,,,to,,,,download,,,,the,,,,software,,,,directly,,,,from,,,,the,,,,developer,,,,,he,,,,requires,,,,a,,,,feeOpen,,,,file,,,,administratorcomponentscomphocagallerylibrariesphocagalleryrenderrenderfront.php,,,,Find,,,,the,,,,function,,,,getRoute(),,,,replace,,,,the,,,,return,,,,value,,,,with,,,,'',,,,like,,,,return,,,,'';,,,,Now,,,,the,,,,function,,,,should,,,,like,,,,this,,,,function,,,,getRoute(),,,,{,,,,return,,,,'';,,,,},,,,4,,,,Sep,,,,2010,,,,la,,,,23:31,,,,Yorum,,,,Apply,,,,for,,,,version,,,,2.7.4and,,,,delete,,,,all,,,,code,,,,in,,,,{.},,,,Results,,,,:,,,,function,,,,getString(),,,,{,,,,return,,,,'';,,,,},,,,Thanks,,,,Jetbar,,,,this,,,,works,,,,perfect,,,,13,,,,Mar,,,,2010,,,,la,,,,17:23,,,,peppe,,,,the,,,,solution,,,,proposed,,,,by,,,,electronico,,,,worked,,,,for,,,,me(just,,search,,for,,base64decode),,,change,,the,,whole,,line,,with,,$tmpl['sz'],,=,,'';,,Find,,view.html.php,,in,,components/comphocagallery/views/category,,find,,the,,line,,with,,something,,like,,$tmpl['md'],,=,,base64decode('PGRpdiBzdH16,,,Dec,,,2009,,,la,,,14:17,,,rob,,,For,,,2.6.1,,,goto,,,view.html.php,,,in,,,components/comphocagallery/views/categories,,,and,,,find,,,the,,,line,,,with,,,something,,,like,,,$tmpl['sz'],,,=,,,base64decode'PGRpdiBzdHlThis,,is,,what,,is,,hidden,,behind,,base64decode,,function:Hope,,,,to,,,,catch,,,,up,,,,in,,,,the,,,,New,,,,YearDesenvolvido,,,,por,,,,Agncia,,,,Omi,,,,I,,,am,,,not,,,some,,,big,,,company,,,,I,,,don't,,,get,,,money,,,from,,,web,,,development,,,,everything,,,what,,,I,,,do,,,in,,,case,,,Phoca,,,Gallery,,,is,,,in,,,my,,,freetimeThanks,,,Birtik.NetThank,,you,,for,,taking,,the,,time,,to,,write,,in,,our,,guestbook d6d2cc075d
Benvista Photozoom 1.2.6activador de windows 7 ultimatunRevo Uninstaller Pro 3.0.5 Multilanguage Portabledrop the bass dubstep construction kitsRussian Nudist Beach in HD

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:33 (2016)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM LYCEE AZZOUZI MECHERIA Index du Forum -> fORUM D'ENSEIGNEMENT GENERAL منتدى التعليم العام -> انشغلات عمال التربية Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation